Monday, March 9, 2009

We each have this ability... are you using yours?


It's often stories like this that cause people to cling to doubt and fear in attending church for Sunday worship. That's not God's purpose but instead we should cling to worship and unity as it's that which gives us the strength to not only attend Sunday service but to live.
I am compelled to share this story with my coworkers as I know it will be a topic but use it instead of saying this is why you shouldn't go to church but instead confirm...this is exactly why I do go. I attend church to worship God and ensure my destiny
Pastor Killed In Illinois Church Shooting
Maryville, IL -- The pastor of an Illinois church was shot and killed during a yesterday's Sunday morning service, according to the Maryville Police Department.

CBS Affiliate KMOV reports that a gunman opened fire after 8:00 a.m. Sunday service at the First Baptist Church in Maryville, Ill., fatally shooting Pastor Fred Winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment