Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One of my favorite places



This picture was taken at one of my favorite places in the entire world. MY HOME TOWN, Staten Island. I was born on February 10, 1966 at 10:00am at St. Vincent's Medical Center at the base of this hill.
When you go to the top of the hill you can see the great NY skyline, though it's changed a bit it's still one of the greatest places on earth.
I bless God for today, for my family and friends who took time out to make me feel special.
Going to the vineyard this weekend and I'll bring back pictures, enjoy your day. You know winter is NOT over yet.....lol

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to ya, Happy birthday to ya, Happy birthday!!!! God is sure good to you my sister. Here you sit in all your wonderful glory and His excellent goodness. I wish you many, many more my sister. I love you so much
    Love nester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sis, it's so good to be alive!

    ReplyDelete