Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yourself....



To: YOU

Date: TODAY

From: GOD

Subject: YOURSELF

Reference: LIFE



This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.

I love you.



P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle,
do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD
(something for God to do)
box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All
situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying
about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present
in your life now.

Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.

God



God has seen you struggling, God says it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment